I think I wrote a "poem" while asleep (squints at handwriting)

this is cuntish world

don't be convinced

otherways -- world's

interests against you

Is -- no -- an apparition

would be better,

vanish! world!



/// then I wrote

+ enter -- ... // but I think I'll omit that and end it at "world!" //

that's called, um, editing . . .




prob. inspired by my reading of __here__ late night (and being H/N period) and twittering inappropriateness, improprieties, I do beg your pardon, curtsy, bow, simultaneously/

include image of accumulated image-thing called "maw" . (because it's said people like images when observing blog entries)
OK, matthew:

2 comments:

  1. discussion of "cuntish" some refuse the word yet it's here. The word, it's old, but why not think "cuntish world" as being what you are entered into via "the word (under discussion)" and probably your mother is glad you were ejected into it "the world" but yet then what is partly the problem.

    Feel like being celebrated to be placed into a fatal trap.

    Ahhh

    I would like some help.

    to be perfectly honestly

    TMI, dude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. probably better in japanese though don't know "cuntish"
    give it a go tomorrow

    ReplyDelete