"OTOTOI friday" j-PoPPal Authority rebuild 1 (because i ((didn't)lost(lose) count of previous) (reference to eva rebuild films)(which is(not quite) correct, I think)


----


once thought of a dance/theatre duo "work"/ a couple are never allowed to see the other, so actions are performed as tho together but in a dance-like manner always managing to avoid being seen. This marvelous odd marginal idol duo video almost approaches. They act as if not quite human or now&then, their humanity is occasional. Then they play!



ototoi Friday

= (?) (never be too sure) :

"the Friday two days ago" is duo name: song title: "perhaps I am actually a skyfish" . . .?!??
--
think "skyfish" were things captured by random
video, & thought to be UFOs, but turned out
was just birds in distance or little insects flying very fast making a
blur? I think HD camera solved the puzzle of "skyfish"?

maybe? & no I don't know why there are occasional floating panties. Otherwise it is entirely SFW I would say. Tho that maybe depends on your workplace.


//





this is "is there a possibility of romance between these two" (?) (never be too sure)approximately.

Hence the "duality" theme.

They are mostly separate except when singing. Again, my old idea of the couple who deliberately keep each other out of sight yet co-habit.

--

I had this suspicion all along, and confirmed it yesterday, duo is "おとといフライデー” "the friday 2 days ago" & indeed March 11th 2011 (earthquake/tsunami) was a (very memorable friday) (in fact I can't remember anything about years i.e. 2010, 2009. 2011 has cleaved through my memory) And that would therefore be (the band name) representative of 13th March 2011 which I may be wrong but I am sure that is when the explosions at the nuclear reactors occurred . . . I watched live on TV, some kind of metal plate went far far up in the air, and later in tokyo in a school round the corner plutonium was found on some sports equipment (or tarpaulin covering said sport equipment) that had been outside for the duration of this "event"

--

if this is not a coincidence (what other memorable fridays are a 11th March?) then this is further proof (for my little theory) that marginal idol-units and the break down of barriers between the pre-2011 underground and idol subculture was due to this agglomeration of events.

As to why exactly, that is a little harder to consider, but think, two natural disasters accompanied by a human-made(or "readied") one. That is a true EVENT.


----

No comments:

Post a Comment