What Shall Be (here -- 2 +~~__OR__ things that should be here but aren't -- a sort of follow-up packed with excuses




1. the five star stories homework . . . everytime I sit down with a
copy, or some "data", I become engrossed and contain make more "data"
/ maybe when august is gone, because august is a heat-murk. I made a
little desk/ table though, for these sorts of things.

2. something re: "accelerationism" / actually this is all written but
I lack guts to post it, plus it veers off into many tangents that may
be considered utter insanity. Actually I don't mind being considered
"utterly insane" -- but, oh and I did I mention main computer is
melting, it feels things have to be done quick before true "meltdown"

3. tentenko reviews. Two are written. They require editing because
again tangents. And Conduct was going to happen, then Conduct 2
appeared and I have to re-think things.

4. ototoi friday in japanese. I want to make the text loop and am
having difficulties...

5. the translation dilemna re: fushitsusha. This is also written but
my guts are lacking and anyway, who would really care. This applies to
al the above.

6. I Am A Hero homework. Bits of this are done. Then the final volume
came out and caused me severe melancholia and I cannot re-read yet.
This may take years in fact, it was a wonderful ending. Maybe, I
propose, a list of mysteries prior to last volume.

7. Something else I have suddenly forgotten.

8. an attempt to create a working method for translating haiku into
english. Prime examples, i.e. the Bashou "frog/pond" one.

maybe 8a) correctives to translations I have seen of western poems
into japanese. i.e. E Pound's Station at the Metro / a Yeats poem the
author of I Am A Hero may be using in one of his new works.

9. something else 9a) something also else 9b) also something else

10. revelry games and jouissance. . .(sic? probably)


-- oh, 7 probably something to do with "writing" -- who wants to hear about that. writing is dead.

no-revival o nothing ---

No comments:

Post a Comment