penis-bridge (not shown here)

recently I was re-twitterring my wife's good tumblr but now realise no-one looks at my twitter I think (everyone is all "followed-full-up") but maybe here someone will see, http://miotropolis.tumblr.com/post/129148333799 the way the general way includes a bridge, on way to "mento heathcliffe &c" (the bridge can be circumvented, this depends (whether or not you wish to circumvent) which we already talked about, and don't the bridge adornments resemble the penis? a long row of penises shadow in sunlight. I would have thought whoever designed this would have noticed or is it just me? Am I seeing penises everywhere? Answer: no.

please enjoy my wife's tumblr. There is also accumulated shopping list that is cordate, I learned (on twitter, thankyou for once, twitter) means heart-shaped. Useful for the 80flwrs project, believe you me.

an image of alcohol surface I put on twitter no-one enjoyed, they found it wanting, I put here:

1 comment:

  1. actually all bridge barrier things seem to be of the seem penis head design in suginami-ku am I the first to notice? penis bridge pioneer. oops/

    ReplyDelete