j-poppal authority 005 -- nightnight hologram! "tab song"


beautifully filmed in black and white, here is oyasumi hologram, they are becoming famous soon I think, the fans have started saying oyahora / / I want them to become famous but at the same time that means they won't be in this atmospheric crowd-proximity with the attitude, look at the middle finger the long haired girl gives to the audience near the start! and the audience-fan rhythmic yelling nr the end after that merzbow-like accumulation and it is like everyone is reaching for a ceiling higher than any actual ceiling

/ plus then the sudden break into laughter and light-heartedness of it all &c

I better go to a performance before it's too late . . . (previous discussion(?) I self-discussed I suppose -- here j-poppal-authority-003




1 comment:

  1. me+wife-woman hav seen them twice now and they are overtly amazing in fact. But I have a feeling they won't get big, and will remain small yet esteemed, until they get fed up. That is my prediction.
    because they are too somehow too good to be too big and popular.

    ReplyDelete