no no, hesse

so no, the poem was a bad poem, no matter, far as I can tell anyway, if you win the nobel prize, maybe make sure there are no copies of certain poems and also letters about your furious masturbating you send to you wife (Joyce! tho eveyone likes those letters so no problem) (they are better than this hesse poem) so the hesse is abandoned.

I have read some of his novels, assuming this is not the nazi hesse (who, hold on, travelled to england by himself, by plane, during WW2, and there is a Christopher Priest novel, wonderful I think, about this, the title The Separation -- it posits twins (oh!)(relevance of a sort)

novels I had read: something like: journey to a strange star (?) and something about a young violinist? "damian" or something. I had a lovely copy of "the glass-bead game" but it is in england. Or I am thinking of some other author. Never mind.

anyway, I post image of the poem I wrote out to work with, so you can see my terrible handwriting in two languages . . . the very top is not part of the poem or anything, what is it then? it is a doodle, plus the words I had in my head at the time, wait, I can barely read my own handwriting:
"of all the world's (sic), here's one,
a patter , " and that's it. Sorry.




also in the hesse poem there is a silly three-kanji word for "red wine" I coudn't be bothered copying so I just write アカワイン which is lazy of me, sorry. Maybe that was the crux of the poem. -- and see I orignally write アカイ which is a terrible error, I crossed it out in irritation and embarassment, and self-recrimination, with a blue pen that was to hand. A blue pen, I am in fact very fond of. . .

Never mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment