kaputt! went

kkappuut! went attempintent on the twitter I no longer nor never did like the twitter perhaps, it doesn't "sit well" with me -- but intended to to announce on it (the twitter) the new genre 7 arrival in tokyo this was waylaid by dystonia attack but image neverless I took then was concocting other images &c

New Genre vol.7  unpacking with boon extra extra boons


under dystonic attack shortly after taking that photo, strange isn't it, all the timing of receiving via postman, right after adequately showering at dress decent, to greet the postman within five minutes good window//

I have things to do , that must be from tomorrow onward, onwardS, plus, I may leave twitter, for use when dying only, as at the moment I can only use it via my wife's "smart phone" which is called "veronica" (my mother's sister's name, by the way), otherwise all my browsers on my old computer, don't work with twitter. The twitter can be seen, but the virtual buttons can't be clicked, and &c. Why would you want to know this. Upon deathbed or nearabouts, twit a few observations "light I'll soon be without, and it me, what . . ." "via my corpse awaiting a light touch on my brow perhaps before incineration" . . . then murmurations, connfabulations, koanfabulurationalisations of strange process.

Not yet though!

"though very soon after" goes the easy FW echo.

No comments:

Post a Comment