my "trip" to mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms

code necessary, see `+_;`

In any of all the cases under consideration, considermisseration, and for the good of my heathcliffe/

, I, I went to: mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms, as it had become necessary (since oh 5 yrs back at least, but it's never too late, so they say, though I starting to think it is, too late, yet nothing to be done, this is the best option, of otherwise nil, count them, I counted them, the options, there was this 1(one) soley (awwwww(I feel sorry for it, this one option, being all alone)awwwww) NOTE: "wwwww" is also japanese netspeak-code for "laughing" sometimes laughing at something it would be considered "inappropriate" to laugh at, maybe. I wwwwwww all the time, these days.)

(try it yrself: wwwwww)

. . .

I went to mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms, on a 5th floor (of a building -- this is necessary) (one day, count how many things, in that one day, things you see, hear, things you pass by, for example, are necessary) (these digressions for example, are they or not, necessary) (for me, yes)

. . .

inside (the mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms) are white seats arranged somewhat like in a private jet as seen in motion movie pictures for example or in episodes of "24" for example when Jack Bauer is traveling with the president of the "united states of america" in order to, we are to assume, protect him (the president) from harm, though sometimes the president has nobly offered himself as a sacrifice and/or hostage, yet, we are assured, I think, surely, that Jack Bauer has a plan, a ruse, "up his sleeve" as it were, you will have to wait en episode or two -- why doesn't Jack Bauer just become the president of the "united states of america" then he could very capably protect himself? answers on a postcard.

the chairs (I called them seats above) (what is the difference) -- the seating is all the one direction which is two doors, wherein, in both doors, I am assuming, you receive the help you need. There are like 5 seats, then 4, then maybe another 4, or merely 3, then there are maybe 3 continuously, or there are 2 then 1, or they are 2 rows of 2, the lesser the number, the closer you are to the two doors. There is a toilet to the left. At the pinnacle-reach of the least-most chairs, there is a "water-cooler" like around which in offices people used to talk about the latest episode of "twin peaks" in the 1990s . . .

a counter is aligned leftwards, yes, perpendicular(?)(I have never been good with descriptions of spatial arrangements) behind the counter are seated (for the most part) nurse-secretaries, two or three, all of a female appearance. There manner is very kind, I am sometimes moved to tears by their manner . . .

. . .

I do not think music plays in the mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms, I shall verify next time, that is a tomorrow.

I hold handkerchief in my right hand.

. . .

beneath mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms is a pharmacy (thought to "encode" this word too but what's the point). There is a fish tank, you can sit by it, it is a good idea I think, to have this fish tank. Where I sat, I noticed, in the fish tank, among all the aquatic life, a dead fish, being et, nibbled, by two main fishes, then a kind-of transparent (many of these little fishes are quite transparent, you will find) prawn/shrimp I don't know, attempted a nibbling also, but was discouraged, by the fishes (the two fishes engaged in the nibbling) (of the dead fish) . . . I don't know much about fish tank maintenance, whether a dead fish should not be removed, or not.

but the strangest thing about the dead fish, was that it seemed to have had been cooked, steamed probably, and, I was troubled by this. Luckily, I had been to a mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms, and was in receipt of uh, my meds.

. . .

there we have it, mainly, we have come to reasonable finish I think, on blog post re: mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms. There have been some intentional echoes of some "The Fall" lyrics, if you care to notice (if you know to care to notice)

thankyou

. . .

meanwhile:

a library on the way to mento heathcliffe cycliclalsinkneeshschisms, I got a card, this is an achievement people, damnit (I am become agitated a little for example like when Windom Earle is discussing "the dugpas" in that footage in the tv series "twin peaks") The library has some pleasant surroundings grounds as though a little park etc, and a statue of "Ghandi" -- donated perhaps, there was a sign, a cultural exchange in sculptural form perhaps, there was a sign, I'll check next time

I discussed with my wife the rumour or is it fact (libelous, in fact)(?) that, Ghandi liked to sleep naked or something, beside his 14yr old niece, or something, to test his restraint, or something? I think we concluded something like: if he had powers of restraint, they wouldn't need to be tested, to there was something amiss, i.e., he fancied his 14yr old niece, and was holding out for the night when he would wake up with her riding his face (Ghandi's face) in unrestrained sexual, umm, play, or what-have-you. In which case, is there a point, other than that, something here is the wrong way round, erroneous, I'd say. We came to some conclusion.

. . .

I will post something soon about jpop so you can get the nasty feeling off of youse

this blogpost is over. You can laugh now you bastards.

. . .

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

2 comments:

  1. on return trips I note now, there is music, not muzak, classical, brahms, tchaikovsky maybe, it is like the section on university challenge. if there was one I liked particularly, I could ask a nurse! chance to make connection!

    tomorrrow is my next trip, I am nervous, naturally . . .

    picture nurse as presenter of university challenege, can't remember name, been too long . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. jeremy paxman // /

      ,maybe he no longer hosts.

      After the trip today things took turn for worse but that seems a pattern. And I have abundance of meds.

      It still would be better to die though I have some novellas at least to finish

      how about you?

      Delete