reconfiguring the past -- agglomeration of a night slightly out

じゃ
いる
神社の前の
公園

誰かピアノを練習

↑ confirming I am in position of agreed spot to meet 
                             wife-woman and get pizza which is half price 
                             when you pick it up yourself (and I am reading
                             R B and crying but not sadly you understand)

今明大前だからもう少しね! ← wife-woman announces current train locale

enjoy the piano!
↑wife-woman encourages me to enjoy listening the piano
                             indeed it got better as it went on


3日連鎖出掛けらり
ラーリ
tomorrow probably an almost-overdose of AMBIEN
in ORDER that
meds last thru
to Saturday
What life I lead
"lead"
+ PLUS
why
↑ I had revelation about what tomorrow (today) may bring
                               and made plans, it hasn't been needed to put in effect
                                to the extent I thought. I made soup. 

the
tree has
a
name
↑ there was a tree, its name ムク, assume that's the type of tree
                                in english? Aphananthe aspera 
                 ooh I should gather some leaves and polish some wood 


So there we have it I think pretty much as happened.
I have learnt something.
Have you?

Now I take ambien and whiskey excuse me, I can't cope this existence too well. At least there's soup! beauti-full soup/// that spicer "riffing off" Carroll ? no? soup of the evening.

RB : I have told many things and want
to tell more in a short time

. . .

more to come. this is setting the scene, so to speak.






No comments:

Post a Comment