coded "mento" gone-friend CALL

my "call" "out" to friend of long ago who longer no longer exists in terms of communication, though I've no reason to believe he doesn't yet still persist on mortal coil, good for you if so etc, and not necessarily bad if not, these things happen, it is called "death" so I've heard, it means ceasing to be. Imagine that. Then how come I am now then? I ask from time to time.

My "call" "out" is in coded form, in image below. my friend coded , and in terms of simple language, I am to now use from now on the code "mento" when speaking about a certain aspect of health, you may see examples of this from now on. Don't worry if you don't understand such coding. It is better that way.

I only understood the code myself, just within the last year, could I have been so stupid. I am now upgraded, but not upgradeable as I have stopped all such, for example, on my computer, I shan't allow any automatic or otherwise upgrades, because my computer is "withered technology" and it may wither more and then I'll be in trouble.

I am backing things up of course.


feel free to dare make your self known, in comments or personal emails


otherwise please excuse me, and at least via this post the code "mento" is hereby fully primed ready for use. Engage, make it so, &c . . .



No comments:

Post a Comment