proof assist aidoru pincer

in process of proof reading of proof for long due thingy I was assisted ably by manifesting idols, aidoru/ plural, not “idoru” as W. Gibson had it, the last book of his I read, when almost it came out, hardcover from birken-snake-head library, down the street of my mother's parents “raffles road” – the 3,3,3, abc abc, narrative structure over and over , forever, annoys me.

My wife wrote encouraging note on sticky “memo-note” to stick to my notes made for purpose of proofread of the proof and the “memo-note” contains image “encouraging image” of her my wife's workplace aidoru/idol that is actually the truth of the matter, in fact now they have two idols, one I suppose more senior than the other/LINK~to that/ subsidaryLINK~to record of workplace "snack thursdays"

and in any case I need all the encouragment available to me, and some encouragment unavailable to me maybe I can grab it when where I can, in a frenzy, I suppose, but I didn't need to grab anything, instead I was granted a little note on “memo-note” on my notes, as I have noted in the textual array above, and things went well and the proofread of proof was completed and my notes of such arranged in a hopefully reaonsablly straightforward email wrapped in homely web electronics and sent on the way of discourse into nether webdark+light ping ping editorial centres//

that library by the way, was very good, it's building had hidden strange elements, which is what you want from a building, and there was first of all the children's library, and it had a separate side entrance, and where I read all I could, whenever we were staying with the grandparents, just down the road, along the terraced street, I think I read every doctor who book they had, for example, and then when alloweed acces to the adult's library, how big it all seemed, and rounded, it was rounded in structure I think, as in interior of a dome/ and the little computers for searching for books, black screen green text, and inter-library support, and one could order a book from a nearby wirral library, to be delivered to birkenhead library for you to pick up, I read the lovecraft biography in this manner, didn't I, L.Sprague de Camp?






No comments:

Post a Comment