サ・say something ・sad ly said blog format O sadness !

public convenience on some way or other towards nakano


while sadly saddest saddo whoever had a "blog" (= extra sad points) I, people, commented, upon my own blog, very sadly.  Yet hold on.

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "TOWARDS A DEFINITION OF "purple trap"":  wherein, as it were, I, as it were, pat, myself, on the very back, so to speak

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "stolen comment":  wherein, I'm not entirely sure

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "Al Pacino Anti-Olson Poetry . . .":  wherein reality disputes

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "manga abortion":  wherein I properly identify the illustrator of a bosom

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "what the tv is like":  wherein I apologise for a previous enthusiasm

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "New Shock 2":  wherein I express fear

"my self" has left a new comment on your post "Little Book #3":  wherein I berate myself for having "hope"




shadow grid


and, in other news, I had a dream wherein I was with my old friend called adam george, he had become a girl, and had a nice hair arrangement, I complimented her, "I wish I was a girl," I said, we were in Korea, I have never been, looking after someone's appartment, what is that called, in an appartment complex  it occurs to me now I have been often in dreams -- worryingly narrow corridors -- and, on rare expedition to the outsides, in same time bubble quadrant (close in time to the dream I told you about) entered a korean restuarant zone, partly because the beer was half price (it said outside, a sign outside, told us so), and, it was not unpleasant at all, yet I was asked where I from, and responded truthfully i.e. england, and then the typical question I am sick of, what football team do I like, to which I must respond truthfully, like a door in a riddle, and the truth is, I am so sorry, I do not like football -- it's full of "male slags" and it is boring -- ultimately there should be a revival of the holocaust focused purely on football fans and the football players and the promoters of football, the stadiums become carnivorous -- this would be a better class of holocaust -- don't worry, I will spare the cute, but won't be much, that's football's fault, it's anti-cute

In any case, by going to korean restaurant, I participated in the forming of good "race relations"

but felt bad about not liking that football sport // put a stop to some kind of friendliness //

in other news in another dream, it occurred to my dreaming self, what we need is a New Genre #7 support group!  once every two months, in the "sakurasuisan" south of nakano JR -- currently my favourite -- customers include a mass gathering of "idol fans" after some event, they were "shyly boisterous" -- unlike fans of that sport, and others -- and in the dream, the ideal "the Fall" song was suggested, to provide inspiration, and general succour, to the support group, but I can't, upon waking, "for the life of me" figure out which particular "the Fall" song it was -- there is a lot to chose from//

in any case, oh well, I am in the wrong continent, your location, sir, // puts a stop to some kind of friendliness // it's an old story // I'll say something else soon, but for now -- I am in a dangerously good mood -- bye, good night --

public convenience with superimpose of "wife-woman"


No comments:

Post a Comment