reassertion of beauty by 1 不失者 recording





You want to be around for, approximately precisely, from: 3:58... wherein the guitar stirs, that first note peals, a tone in space, that was a sort of evoked quiet, and peels itself as it where off and on again, as in, a cosmic decal; it may seem a bit direct at first, but then tails behind it a little slight thing, that later evokes the latter passages, of when the stirring began, and where it ended up, well it just goes just where it ought to ・・・ I like to rise the volume in conjunction with the risen force as it happens

This is when FUSHITSUSHA had an extra guitarist, providing the swelling underrhythm. Do you like from around 9:35 when the above and below seem to meet?

(This second guitarist, Maki Miura went on to form the band SHIZUKA with his wife. She died recently unfortunately. Or last year. A few of the more battered japanese underground musicians are ceasing to be. Rumours of a prescription medicine with adverse effects ・・・)

Although it says "untitled" on the video, I am pretty sure the title of this song is [好きにやればいい] 

And I am pretty sure there is another version of this song on the 2nd fushitsusha live album ・・・

1 comment:

  1. Intense from 5:40 onwards. Upliftingly so. I was away as the increases increased.
    I believe I have a FUSHITSUSHA album, though all of my albums are now in a box in a loft in a country I am not in.
    I do have Ground Zero with me though. Revolutionary Pekinese Opera. Thanks to the wonders of the ipod dealy.

    ReplyDelete