In the Sun-Dry zero exposition of null-form & subject

. . . because I am waiting for postman which makes me nervous, not as nervous as waiting for surgery I guess but still. And there are hours to go (a scheduled delivery) (of a wife-clothing)

. . . ((( AH! note, for every aggreived which is not a word apparently no matter how much I try(re-arranging letters, that's called spelling right? maybe "disheartened" will do as replacement. There was another word but it is gone from my head. Many things leave my head . . .) ))) . . .


wife-woman aggrieved recently by some things, examples:

1/ she noted "in the west" or its internet equivalent, the substitution of "holiday/ holiday-season" for "christmas" -- main reason for agrievment over this, its sort of pointlessness. It is hard to think of what the point is, 2000-plus years too late sort of, after the christian ravishing of pagan sacred sites and events &c . . . Jack Spicer "a substitute as christ was a substitute" or something, I can't remember, metaphor, passing a-"cross". Anyway . . .

2/She is learning french; when I mentioned something, now I can't remember, Algeria maybe, or you know, colonisation in general, she had a moment of aggrievement. or about decapitated Antoninette &c. I have not seen the film. For some reason I thought Scarlet-thingy was in it, but it is spider-man's girlfriend, and I saw a trailer, featuring spider-man's girlfriend, in blue tinged lace stockings, so there need be no more deliberation over seeing this film. The matter is settled and it will be seen. Simple, really. Let them eat cake. There was a J-poppal blog-post, kanpera no suiyobi, what is a kanpera, I always forget. suiyobi is wednesday, a well-balanced day of the week. Why is it specifically a wednesday, this kanpera thing. If I look it up, will I know. It is impossible to know prior to looking up the word "kanpera" -- to be honest, I don't imagine this matter will be easily settled.

Know I remember the other french thing, that caused aggrievement, I mentioned the little bird, the people put a cloth over their head and suck the cheeks from the little bird. That rattled her somewhat.

And then we are going to watch the Battle of Algiers film for further rattling.

. . .


earlier much earlier long long ago blog posts featuring the music I mentioned:

1/ later


2/ earlier

look, I said I prefer shibuya to shinjuku. that was before 3 police-people surrounded me in shibuya. I don't like either of those places now.



-- oh, it is is "wednesday" no kanpera.... I got the order wrong, this doesn't make the matter any clearer.


-- Oh, today is wednesday, also. Wow, as the anorexic blonde girl from english tv series "skins" would day.

---- end of pointless blogpost. now I wait at least 4 hours. I will drink. And squirm in fear.

------ I don't know how to spell "aggrievement" or if it is even a word or whatever. . .

2 comments:

  1. I made so many mistakes above, I am disheartened/ crestfallen (was another word I was considering)

    and it is "kanpanera" :: this is from italian? little bells in a church? see how this doesn't help anything -- oh never the mind....

    !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. little bells in a church, wednesday, some image of marriage then, is all I can think of, for now, for ever, till kingdom come, thy will be done &c
    (-- somehow these prayer things and song lyrics are interred in the head near permanent with no apparent effort on my part, yet try to remember what I'd like and all is fogged up, mal-memorised-- )

    ReplyDelete