immigrant reading





the only book to take with ya when going the imposing immigration building aoart from all the forms etc you require is I have decided "CULTURE" by daniel davidson . . . there is a 2nd volume but was considered (the format) unprintnable at the time -- New Genre probably could have mnaged it, they did "blink is Luv" after all.

Anyway, a particular passage I will photograph, then I ready myself for immigration speculatation &c.

I think this passage is concerning suicide. R.Silliman gave this book an unfair review in my opinion. Because the poet killed himself. He had an incurable worsening heart condition, suicide seems reasonable. Perhaps R.Silliman is a secret jehova witness or sumthng.

it's upside yes, turn your heads or something, use them your heads. It was inspiration (the syntax maybe) on the novella in new genre#6, though no-one need know nor understand this.

1 comment:

  1. I promise will write up passage in next 24 hrs, that's all I promise tho.

    ReplyDelete