"something of a beauty then that is not quite"

on "my twitter" I linked to this here: http://fortlaufen.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/nearby-is-country-they-call-life-you.html saying meagrely how beautiful etc and it will make you cry etc so that is called a "recommendation" isn't it, but realised only 5 people so far see as far as I know I don't know how it works my twitter so therefore blog the link whereby hopefully it may gain more notice though it seems wrong an inversion of the current cultural online culture&climate.

But.

Did anyway.

it is one of the blogs I mention I maintain a reading of, as I mentioned __here__ . I am sort of following-up, see?

maybe an image, they like them , of what? a cat seems inappropriate. Something of a beauty then that is not quite. Look up, I quote myself in the blog title. This seems unseemly. It is the image I mentioned.

And as always, sorry.


No comments:

Post a Comment