pendle-witch magic as performed by wife-woman plus cicada anecdote bonus





When did this happen.

The holes had opened to where the cicada had long been I don't know what they do down there, but now they try and get up, and wings manifest eventually(quickly), and they fly and make lovely noise, I like when they enter my habitat though I worry it reduces their potential to reproduce which I think is the whole point or something. Some idiots moan about the noise. As I say, idiots. Some idiots always, moaning about almost everything. The pendle-magic shall hereby towards aforementioned idiots act as a very real curse. I shall not reveal here the nature of this curse.

I am also under a curse all last week and weekend and still I suspect now because of cicada anecdote I'll relate shortly.

But first, my wife I have endowed with witch-traits for the act of photo and prior to the photo assisting the cicada to the trees where surely they intend to go but this particularly park zone had decided to place its trees in some sort of black surround, I don't know the material, but seems a barrier to the as yet un-winged things (cicada = semi in japanese as in semi-conductor but let's keep it in english) ( strange word cicada, later look it up)

(recently the "talent" (who is quite good because self-admitted otaku etc) said she is enjoying covering herself with dead semi oops I mean cicada because reasons as they say in america and she had dyed her black or regained her natural and it looked good and she wanted to marry someone "who is scarred" and I qualify except I am already well-married, so . . . )

the stick, the stick, used to assist the cicacada gently to gain a tree, otherwise they may get squashed was the thinking, but I know you are not supposed to interfere, but it is the anthropscene, so's too late, ha! we're already dead, I hope the cicada prevail, and cats, too, but don't eat too many cicada, munch on the dead ones, it is inevitable.

Bonus cicada anecdote, I have decided not to tell. Know only that the interference with the natural order of things, as re: cicadas, may have begun a curse of its own that turned on me for the last week and weekend but is now receding or passing on to someone else, I wish you luck . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment