j-popal authority 003









nightnight, hologram!

nightnight, HOLOGRAM! (is how I would translate おやすみホログラム ・・・

is a good name for a band and many other things ・・・

I like this jpop colloabaration tune// there is interest to be noted, let us do so, / previously they were a four "members" I think in this "unit" and they did something like the video below, it is called "drifter". isn't the difference remarkable? try identify who the current two members are. I couldn't. It is reasonable odds and yet/ the world is going on on , I shan't care to keep up, like in the manner of old "the smiths" songs/

but I like this over-exert^excite energy of the new (above)video, essentially just jump up and down and yell and spit/spray waters/

it doesn't seem a wrong thing to me. (I need to note the green and yellow sort of "livery" I think we call it, and pink tinge -- petticoat with white socks/tights/unknown leg attired juxtapose = good)

music, play on !!

No comments:

Post a Comment