notes on the Dead C "outside"

before going to sleep when can't go to sleep as going to sleep is not so simple don't you know, maybe for the last thing before going to sleep I'll listen this Dead.C song, I have the actual cd somewhere in england so don't fret about copyright, you are just at my house, doing my dishes as I prepare to slumber.

points: 2;57 : like a relent but all as assertion . . . implications of that introduced "melody" shall continue until . . . when it to relents/ settles I suppose? after 5:50ish

6;36 the speculative "may I dominate now?" tone, also relents, that's because the Dead.C and the surrounding milieu, have decided to be gentle, against all the/our odds

and I believe from now on this acceptance of gentlelness settles, it pertains -- and as of 9:30 i.e., the tone from 6:36 is coming back but answered calmly and it's all alright

皆さん、よく出来ました!

should it go on so long without any apparent incident? it should so, as a say no to the idea of an acceptable product.

and there's all sorts incident anyway.
They work together so well.




No comments:

Post a Comment