notice ~UN____

overlong state of dysphoria = none of any here / nothing to see, here ; think that's what it is, investigatively speaking the occasion is as such: UN- meaning there is barely little, though seeing as I'm writing this, perhaps we are on the up-swing, but that's no guarantee, I think it's termed "kinetics", & "inertias" -- always important to follow through -- follow through on a null move could be like swooning to sleep, grace-full -- dash-cancel-dash fall off edge, in some game or other

-- pendulum-like i.e. up-swing has not in itself positive connotation(s)

I thought I should state this here (un)clearly as apologetics for some emails I have not responded to, a handful of peoples I almost know, and have not responded to, because I currently can't (a handful if people were the size say of somewhat generously sized prunes, it's around four, people-prunes, or am I over-scaling the prunes in my head? or am I thinking of dates? the fruit, not the scheduled wariness requiring another person, no it is a similar fruit species if not actual same family) I am trying to think: prunes, dates, there is something else, I am dismissing apricots?

maybe I shall write an email one of these days less dysphoric


yet I must be on up-swing, to have been here, "composing" post, posting post, not yet but not unsoon hereafter

I'm in an early september where are you



No comments:

Post a Comment