アイアムアヒーロー mysterious finding

I cannot articulate, to my satisfaction (my head being broken) what, for example, is so fascinating about the manga "I am a Hero" yet I can share a little find, that has furthered mystery (a main component of this manga's appeal) . . . without further ado:

from chapter 47 (volume 5)
from chapter 136 (volume 12)




























posit(s): hand position of the man suggest this is significant; they as a couple have travelled, after infection probably at temple in vicinity of mount fuji, to end up in saitama suburb (I think in less than a week, possibly a matter of four or less days, must check timeline); suggests a Kurusu-type directive force from early on, assembling infected for specific as-yet undisclosed purpose(s) / (note applauding infected in-between the recurred couple) / to act as witness to birth of new half-infected? A precise system, plan, is behind all this apparent chaos?

~ also all so vaguely reminded of the sinister elderly couple in bardot intervention movie "mulholland drive"

Later will reveal some thoughts re: trees, possibly very very big trees, in mysterious comic "I am a Hero"

No comments:

Post a Comment