substance retrieval s:end, listen



wow, I seem to be bleeding from the ears, how cool is that . . . is it both ears, let me check . . . it is the right ear that is most afflicted as regards the bleeding

I have almost always enjoyed emanations from the ear, far more than such from the nose, for example. Once found a patch of grit-type packed substance, about where the lobe-proximal skin meets the sensual curve of the side-neck, somewhat adjacent to the angular jar thing-line . . .


* *

speaking of ears, I woke nauseuous one morning and glared into the little mirror positioned in the manner of one half a trestle table, like so: /| propped, I find I can't do the slash the other way, some keyboard this is, some sorry effort I make, for reasons of minus attributes * * well, it's not complex, I saw a line vertical on the ear my right, I had never noted it. The left shows no such. What do we know of all the body bits, you may well have a dead face, of a wannabe sibling, on small of your back. It collects the littlest, anciently, excresence, of womb atmospherics, still linger.  At the back.

* *

Ah but now, I must stop, speaking of the matter of, the ear, ears,
&

No comments:

Post a Comment