unborn feet / current atmospherics

the revelation of endoscopy* currently being what it is, don't the opening sentences of nova express seem so eerily pertinent, as to be evidence of events being scripted? Not really, but let's recall those sentences. If they are available on internet as my copy (lime green) is in a differing continent . . .





everything is at the moment strange, uncommon electric shocks in the rooms, interference of data transmissions, a pressure is building.
SOME THINGS will HAPPEN.

Or will not.



The situation is possibly (possibly) very quite serious, maybe


In any case, I accidentally sprayed hair spray on my armpits and various body bits that I intended to deodarise.  I had already done the opposite once.  So are all my errors complete?  There are probably various other silly things to be done.


Things won't be over until the waters fully slant / dark encrypted endtime / . . . mean...while . :







* endoscopy, i.e the investigation of fukishima nuclear "power" "plant" dai-ichi reactor #2 -example#1- -example#2 (w.soundtrack!)-

No comments:

Post a Comment