earth and quake rut

Dear earth, I (know)-- ((I wrote firstly KNOW, i think I wanted to write "no" as in "no longer" but the know I  have a feeling that is important.  obviously know and now are frequent errors but know and no?)) now no longer believe in you.

Also, I knew there'd be a mega-quake while I am having a shower.  Having to dry oneself among mega-rattle wall and floor squelch is a long running nightmare now real (so therefore less frightening) (actually everything is suddenly less frightening).

It was an opportunity, after I put some clothes on, to make friends with the old ladies I am living among.  They say it is the strongest they have ever felt, in tokyo.

The earth is breaking, one of them said.

These quite old buildings are still standing and should feel proud of themselves.

11 comments:

  1. earthquakes should be a good time for seeing UFOs? or the UFOs classed as "earthlights"

    There is a carnival feel to things, despite or because of aftershocks. I met a friendly gas man and maybe misunderstood him but things were made OK.

    Soon I am going to a haino keiji concert, if it will still be happening.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I am trying to find suitable window for going to toilet.

    Between the sudden judder I suppose.

    Like at the start of "my so-called life" GO NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah, and it seems the concert is cancelled. I dont know why. Maybe there will be some impromptu noise event elsewhere, with guest star Anthony Braxton

    ReplyDelete
  4. everything, you could say, is a matter of waves, and you can tremble beneath, and within, and bounce across the tops, all at once I suppose.

    ReplyDelete
  5. or no, one should say, Earth I do believe you, your wobbles show you are as in flux as anything, signs of the real.

    ReplyDelete
  6. or you cry out for some trauma to strike you, lay well laid thing, to have something happen. To have some thing happen means sime trauma, or tickle.

    To have something happen means a response at least.


    !

    ReplyDelete
  7. it is like being drunk or stricken or whatever. and you are allowed access to that, but if at such a stricken condition? What is this, what is this the, how to carry on. in whichever crafty circumstance, tell a little if you can the tale please

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like I got increasingly drunk and excitable, from around 11pm. Please forgive me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. here is a lonely blog slit

    ReplyDelete
  10. time is travelling (it is not traveling) slowly therefore I feel lonely because the days of others, at different rate.

    Never rush, while never hesitating.

    ReplyDelete