YOU ARE MISSING WINNER GIVE WAY

Oh to be honest I've had this idea for a while, I have a copy of the literary genre journal magazine New Genre, number 6, to send to anyone who dares raise their voice, and I have a copy also of the genre literary journal magazine Birkensnake, number 2, to hand over to anyone who dare admit their desire for one, for such a thing, or both, it's possible. Here is an image of the two together, in the old home, huddling for the warmth of a bit of spirit as such a spirit as a voice would suggest, raised above the parapet of your hedgehog dilemna.


(usually I do not splay publications but it is better to present their both sides at the same time, sort of 4th dimensionally). I shall send them anywhere in this world. If you exist in another world but have the means to maintain a reasonable portal I shall send so to such a world. I prefer not to send to those I know as in "friends" who I have actually seen, mainly because those "friends" have had ample opportunity to ask or goodness even buy their own copy of one or other or both. In actual fact I'm pretty sure by now I don't know such peoples ("friends") Sorry!

the New Genre has text by famous Stephen Graham Jones, and the ghostly not-to-be "best american fantasy volume 4" would have included the Eric Schaller text. I well-enjoyed "Jack the Satellite Jockey" by Michael Filimowicz. The Birkensnake is renowned for its tangible outer realm, its inner realm is also thriving and scorched and brocaded, seems oddly contemporaneous, creeps aside our always time of now, always. Can you outpace it?

No recompense, no obligation as to anything.

4 comments:

  1. probably in the above I was bit petty about "friends" thing though I was following my mood however petty it was at that time, and being honest however skewed the pettiness is being from a gravitational miserly cloud lowering then, being honest is probably for the best in any event, whatever the kerfuffle

    I retract the above petty condition

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    My name is Lauren Jackson and I wanted to provide feedback on your page, . I'm not sure if you're the right person to contact, but I wanted to tell you that since I have been working on creating some new humanities resources, your page was a great source of information.

    As a thank you, I thought I would pass along this additional resource I have been using as well in case you were looking to add more to your page. I have been using material from this page, http://www.guidetoonlineschools.com/library/humanities. It has a ton of great humanities resources that you and your users may find useful!

    Thanks Again :)
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now machines are commending us as resources for humanity.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this year (2011) will be a good harvest.

    ReplyDelete