lost is useful


I quite enjoy puzzles and had opportunity to do one in connexion to lost the tv programme that people hate, like, or purposefully ignore.

The deciphering of something written by the character "dogen", was revealed to be:


 「草」
 いぶせしと思ふ中にもえらびなば くすりとならむ草もこそあれ


by the emperor of the meiji period (which was from 1868 to 1912 if you are curious)

I think it is like: there will always be appropriate medicine for something if you look hard. "nature provides" perhaps?

I like lost.

3 comments:

  1. kev is at last up to speed with lost

    ReplyDelete
  2. good.

    I hope there will be more time travel soon.

    I have heard that the SWAN situation is a compressed resemblance of the island situation.

    The wheel beneath the ORCHARD is like the failsafe.

    ReplyDelete