mariah carey

The television had the film "glitter" on it. Didn't seem bad enough to warrant its reputation. Quite like Mariah Carey, ever since a father of a school friend had given me the tape of the first album, like as an act of generousity. I think the first tape was called "visions of you". The second one was good too, it was called "emotions". The third I can't remember, it had that song "I caaaa-n't livvuuue : if liviiin^^gg~~__g is without yY~OOo>---uuu (o-e-u)"

It didn't seem like such a horrific film as the general view is saying. For example, I think the film "good will hunting" is far more awful. The recent "transformers" film (only the first one that I saw a small portion of on the tv) seemed far too awful to be real (especially with certain generational loyal feelings towards transformers)

Can't really think of many terrible films. "glitter" is about a third as good as "save the last dance". "good will hunting" does not qualify as a film in these measurements.

Overall I am sympathetic towards "glitter".

No comments:

Post a Comment