the route the drift no

I managed to vomit this morning. I had eaten fish the previous evening, so that was the general aroma of the morninged vomit. It was not as bad as I would have thought. Reminded me of A Personal Matter by kenzaburo oe, when the narrator man, after having some anal sex because he has become frightened of the vagina, and he has been drinking too, serious events have forced him to this, his lady friend (it was her anus) advises him to eat some lemons, so that later vomit will have a refreshing flavour.

He (Oe) was actually on the tv, during a new year broadcast, amidst celebratory party footage he was asked for his take on the year gone, the year to come I have this on video. Murakami Ryu is also on TV often, in the form of a business commentator or something. Japan values its writers, maybe. But Ryu Murakami is now an unabashed business-type. Nothing left of whoever wrote Almost Transparent Blue
·

Then I dreamt -- some sort of dark soil I vomited without taste or nausea.
*   * *
I am not the boss of your televison

*   * *

this was all a number of days ago now, I was reminded of this because it has begun raining finally, after long time of no rain, and the plant surfaces nearby produce soil smells, perhaps the freshest smell available to us

this is now near the end of september

No comments:

Post a Comment