conversation post 7

I am alarmed by the news from britton : anti-litter campaigners want rid of post people's red elastic bands

I don't know where or when the deployment of elastic bands is considered right, personally I constantly enjoyed the picking-up of-them, and the uses that, once collected in the home, they suggested like active intelligent home-friends.

LAW&ORDER problematics are also popping up in the high-visible police brutality and incompetence blend -- as I was thinking this I was reminded of a past deja-vu concerning an anecdote from someone about police breaking into a house and doing nasty things to the inhabitants -- but perhaps I was remembering an incident from the stunning but painful-to-watch bbc tv series "CONVICTION" (atleast the first few episodes were stunning, I missed the last couple (there were only six I think) - it had an odd buddhist strand to it -- many things have odd buddhist strands to them)

In any case I believe it was deja vu. This means things are going as they were intended (I don't know the party behind the intention or what the intent leads to) -- time to destination -- this is the title of an "every little thing" album. Should I include it in the material for my research into manic-depression in late 90s J-pop? -perhaps not.

All these cds are only 200en at the most in "book-off". I have a theory that almost anything in japan can be purchased for 200en. For example and decisive proof, we may be going to a thai restaurant tomorrow as prelude to a haino keiji concert, and all the drinks are 200en.

Recently there has been a mood of perkiness everywhere. I have been drinking turmeric tea and wonder if it is down to that. But what if it is purely a good mood as though a thing pre-arranged?

No comments:

Post a Comment