harmony mode circa .2.



I was watching the lovely (--not as overtly lovely as I recall, however it still has its moments and a certain gentle core, which is worth something these days damnit) tv programme "skins" and here was a performance by "Crystal Castles"

They remind me a bit of Big Black ("steel worker" maybe) crossed with KK Null's recent version of the band ANP (Absolut Null Punkt) __example_

And the final couplet reminds me of something, very there but unremembered -- like the "alluvials" at the after-exhaustion of a sentence that Kerouac said somewhere I can't find at the moment, here it is in the pop musics maybe

2 comments:

  1. excellent "adam & joe" introduction to "skins series 3" via youtube via radio of bbc:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZTr9k4BUxw

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still like "skins", has such lovely moments

    ReplyDelete